Tuesday, December 29, 2009

yearend round-up

Two things made my 2009 wonderful: Love and Life. Yes, such cliche but it is what it is. I remember last year I was on the brink of severe depression. Ha ha. Nothing interested me. I was such an outcast. I rarely went out. I'd just watch as much movies as I can or read other people's favorite books. Then I'd complain about the death of my social life. And now a year after, I'm overly ecstatic about how my life turned out to be. This year has been memorable to me and I'm thrilled to have finally achieved some form of satisfaction.


Maybe it's my friend's influence on me. Before, I used to think about the future too much. What will happen, what will my parents say. But after my "therapeutic" trip to California, I realized there's nothing wrong about enjoying the present and just thinking about what's for now. Too much thinking can spoil the fun. Now, I just go wherever life takes me. But of course, with necessary precautions.

Yes maybe that's exactly what changed my year. I am now carefree. I am up for anything. I guess that is also the reason why I met my boyfriend. And god I'm so thankful for that. Ha ha.

I don't think I have any resolutions for next year, they're unnecessary. But I would absolutely be light and carefree in life. And I would also eat less and exercise. Yeah, just like what I say every year. Jeez, I'm excited.

0 blabs: