*Thanks Mike but no need to worry. I am feeling really really better. It's just me and my paranoia.
It's time to delete that post.
Today, I can honestly say that I am now a firm believer in this thing called love. I believe it can really pick you up from the dumps and it can also break you into pieces.
Not much words for an entry but enough to say how I really feel.

3 blabs:
Feel better! :)
R,
I finally checked my blog after 5 months and I miss you and our blog interactions :(
I know I've been super MIA these past few months :(
But I'm glad that you're now a firm believer in love. Blog soon, I'm back!
B :)
R,
I finally checked my blog after 5 months and I miss you and our blog interactions :(
I know I've been super MIA these past few months :(
But I'm glad that you're now a firm believer in love. Blog soon, I'm back!
B :)
Post a Comment