After getting jealous of former blockmates' amazingly flawless graduation pictures, I find out I'm now a senior which means I'll be graduating soon too. Maybe a year left and I'm next in line. And this is scaring me quite a bit. Hah.
I'm not sure I am ready for what's really out there. I haven't had experience and I don't think I already have the guts. Hopefully, I'll score a few internships this fall or maybe summer just so I could feel some confidence. It's really hard when my work experience only consists of meager cashier jobs. Womp womp.
And I'm depressingly broke still. But hopefully, I could work on my laziness on finding out a job soon. Maybe I just don't want to lose a lot of free time in my hands. I'm a bum you know.
What's bothering me most I tell you is being guilty of something I just happen to have. Is it possible to be guilty of having a happy family? Cause believe me I am kind of. My boyfriend comes from a broken family and it's saddening to see him suffer from it. And he doesn't even have any brothers and sisters. I feel like I could never get him out of this misery and I'm frustrated with it.
Anyway, away I go with the second day of the semester. Let me do this.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
sup, senioritis
XO, Ria at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 blabs:
Hahaha. Have you seen my grad pic yet? Everyone was like, "Bakit ang ganda mo dito?!" Ugh.
Aww Ria :( I know what you mean. It's hard not to feel guilty sometimes with, I guess you could call it, good luck? Because really, most of these things depend on chance. We don't really do anything to deserve or merit them.
Post a Comment