Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liiiiiiiife

It's already mid-March and I haven't posted any significant blog entry yet. Maybe I'm just too lazy to think my own thoughts. Or maybe I'm just exhausted with my life.

I think in a way, I am frustrated with it. It's as if the world is turning, and I'm still the same, doing just fine. I am neither going forward nor backward. I'm just in a standstill and I don't know if this is because of my passion for endless bumming or just plain indecision. I'll be twenty-one this year and I don't even have a driver's license yet. I really do believe that I need to fix my life and start actually doing something about it. I am jealous of other people who are now moving up in their own "life cycle". It's a wake-up call: unless I move, I won't get anywhere.

And this is a big slap in my face.

Bitch, move your ass.

Please.

0 blabs: